Posted 1 year ago
regal square, indore india, high court | Indore | India
Normally based onshore to provide technical support to the Client Intervention group and Production Delivery Team such that all activities can be performed safely and efficiently. The Intervention Engineer receives and acts upon information from offshore or from the Production Delivery team. The Intervention Engineer progresses projects to execution.
Accountabilities and End Results:
• Initiation of Well Intervention projects from POST (on behalf of Production Delivery) and progression to execution.
• Technical Well Intervention and Integrity input to appropriate projects.
• Ensure Well Intervention data is controlled and circulated to Management onshore and offshore.
• Maintain Maxwell Well files and well status reports, ensuring they accurately reflect the well status.
• Ensure Procedures, People and Equipment are ready for Offshore operations as per the UK planning process.
• Support the Well Intervention Superintendent and Engineering teams.
• Maintain Maxwell Intervention well files, for Well Life Cycle, ensuring they accurately reflect the well status.
Primary Functions & Dimensions:
• Consult regularly with the Production Delivery Team to ensure that their job requirements are understood and met.
• Attend and provide technical input to well reviews, MOC and POST work.
• Prepare conceptual cost estimates for POST input.
• Prepare AFE quality cost estimates.
• Assist in close out of work packs are in a timely manner and ensure statistical data is appropriately filed in Maxwell.
• Review and update UK standard procedures as required.
• Comply with all Client, Global & Local, Operational Procedures and Standards.
• Provide weekend duty cover as per schedule.
• Identify and implement new techniques and technology to improve operations efficiency.
• Prepare HSE notifications.
• Gather data for Intervention & Integrity KPI’s
• Participate in and deliver to global knowledge sharing including NoE’s.
• Prepare procedures and work packs with input from the offshore Field Team Leaders.
• Liaise with Well Intervention & Integrity Superintendent to ensure all short and medium term requirements for manpower and equipment are met.
• In conjunction with, Well Intervention Material & Logistics Coordinator, manage logistics to ensure relevant
manpower and equipment are mobilised as required to maintain offshore operations.
• Ensure COTE / CONEM has been followed during purchase & shipping of materials.
• In conjunction with, Well Intervention Material & Logistics Coordinator, ensure that all equipment is supplied fit for purpose with appropriate certification.
• Ensure work packs are closed out in a timely manner and handed over to Engineering team for filing in Maxwell.
• Complete MOPS prior to operation.
• Operational engineering support during execution of projects.
• Occasional offshore supervisor cover.
1. Core Technical Experience • Solid understanding of well intervention and integrity techniques and well operations • Excellent technical and organisational skills • Proven track record in offshore operations preferred with offshore supervisory experience also
2. Qualifications • Educated to Degree level in Engineering or equivalent relevant industry experience
3. Personal Characteristics • Safety: Actively communicates and takes time to safely perform work to protect our people and environment • Builds positive relationships across the organisation (Well Ops, Production Delivery, Safety, Well Examiners) to foster a strong work environment • Self-motivated: able to progress project work within strict deadlines to a high level of accuracy • Decision Making: generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions. • Results Orientation: Actively communicates and takes time to safely perform work • Adaptability: responds resourcefully, flexibly and positively when faced with new challenges and demands
4. Other Requirements • Offshore travel on occasion