Posted 11 months ago
Your typical day at work:
• Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
• Teach Art & Design to a varying range of students.
• Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, lettering, and art history.
• Understand the versatility of acrylic paints: dry brushing, staining, layering, and other techniques.
• Provide support and advice to colleagues for cross curricular Art & Design.
• Lead creative Arts & Design projects.
• Plan and present art displays and exhibitions designed to exhibit students’ work for the school
and the community.
• Offer guidance to other staff members in the delivery of the subject.
• Instruct students in proper care and use of tools and equipment.
• To work collaboratively in the delivery of Art in order to facilitate the effective development of the subject throughout the school.
• Providing other general class teaching duties as directed by the principal / head teacher.
• Giving every student the opportunity to reach their potential.