United arab emirates, indore
Posted 1 year ago
Dragon Recruiting has a fantastic opportunity for Retinal Photographer to work with one of the prestigious healthcare organization in UAE.
Dragon Recruiting is an International Recruitment and HR Consultants with two corporate offices in London and Dubai and over 50 representative offices across 8 regions of the world.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ophthalmic photographers work in ophthalmic medical centers, and their primary job is to capture close-up images of patients' retinas, corneas, and other ocular structures. They may also be required to clean and maintain the equipment that they work with.
1) Photographs medical phenomena of eye to document diseases, surgeries, treatments, and congenital problems, to aid OPHTHALMOLOGIST in diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders: Focuses specialized microscope and cameras to take two- and three-dimensional photographs of external, anterior, and posterior segments of eye.
2) Monitors patient's gaze through lens of microscope and camera to ensure that patient complies with instructions to obtain desired results.
3) Selects filters to modify light.
4) Injects contrast medium into vein of patient and photographs fluorescent dye as it flows through retina or iris vessels to obtain angiogram of eye.
5) Develops exposed film, and mounts and labels slides for inclusion on patient's medical chart.
6) May photograph eye to document research studies.