Develop and deploy full set of Quality processes and tools that enable the organisation to ensure our products and services are fit for purpose, consistent and meet external requirements (customers and regulations) and internal quality standards;
Evaluate and advise on the performance of the quality management system and products against set standards and specifications.
Provide clear information and recommendations to top management for driving superior quality.
Drive continual improvement by providing tools and techniques to enable others to achieve the product quality targets.
Develop and keep updated BAT evaluation and reporting quality tools (e.g. FPI, Quality dashboard).
Provide support to the Global Quality community and the entire organization in promoting the quality culture.
Responsible for developing the Supplier Quality Assurance framework at global level to ensure a good basis for the materials quality standards.
Leverage the knowledge/technologies/capabilities from internal/external networks aligned with the Quality Strategy to extend the quality capabilities of our supply chain
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• Extensive experience in Quality, preferably with experience in Quality Assurance and/or Compliance roles at Regional or Global levels;
• Experience working in a FMCG company, preferably in highly regulated environment such as Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Personal Care;
• Sound knowledge of applicable cGMP regulations and expectations sufficient to readily interpret, lead discussion, and provide guidance based on the applicability of the regulations to the subject being evaluated. Must be familiar with all other GxP concepts;
• Certified Quality Systems Auditor with sound experience of planning, evaluating, auditing and managing Suppliers, 3rd Party Contract Manufacturers and Factories;
• Good knowledge of Change Management Control Systems such as Trackwise;
• Experience of building, setting and revising Global Quality Standards / SOP's;
• Deep knowledge working Quality Management systems, tools and techniques;
• Experience of delivering Quality Systems & Tools training - valid Pedagogical Instructor Certificate will be certainly a plus;
• Experience managing continuous improvement practices;
• Must possess excellent communication and negotiating skills;
• Must be articulate in both written and oral communications including diplomatic discussion of required corrective actions with business partners;
• Must be able to review, interpret, discuss governing regulations and current application;
• Must be adept at independent decision-making;
• Must be proficient in leading discussions of complex topics;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
Attractive Salary Package