United kingdom, indore
Posted 2 months ago
1. Set up and maintains network operations, including assembly of network hardware, infrastructure, telecommunications, and connectivity equipment.
2. Responsible for data and network backups based on established procedures
3. Responsible for network uptime on established procedures.
4. Responsible for network documentation and keeping documentation current.
5. Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems.
6. Upgrades network hardware and software components as required.
7. Installs, upgrades, and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security, software and files services.
8.Provide users with all aspects of technical support.
9. Monitor, resolves, and documents any helpdesk issues from end users
10. Establishes and administers accounts for network users, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed.
11. Installs and tests necessary software and hardware
12. Maximizes the availability, uptime, stability and data integrity of Company Infrastructure, PC software, hardware, network, printers, and file and print servers.
13. Troubleshoots PC, printer, and network hardware problems. Repairs and/or replaces equipment and/or parts as necessary. Orders new or replacement parts within budgetary approval guidelines.
14. Monitors PC, network and server performance. Tunes to optimize performance. Makes recommendations for new equipment or services.
15. Administers troubleshoots and maintains telephone system, phones and other communication equipment.
16. Maintains inventory of all hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment.
17. Other duties as assigned.