Direct oversight of the lease administration staff
Employee time management
Employee annual reviews
Responsibility for managing the following services with the lease administration service line:
Client Onboarding Service
Lease Abstraction Service
Ongoing Lease System Management Service
Rent Payments/Receivables Service
Operating Expense Payment Service
Lease Audit Service
Management of lease administration service line finances, including:
Budget forecasting and reporting
Pricing model development
Oversight and responsibility of operational concerns:
Standard operating process development
Customer relationship management
Sales Support and Response Marketing
Participate in sales related meetings with potential clients
Generate service pricing estimates
Participate in client requests for proposals
Develop sales collateral
Develop presentation materials regarding
Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, real estate, or similar field preferred.
• Advanced degree in business, real estate or law preferred, but not required
• Proven track record of successfully leading large teams of employees
• Qualified candidates will have at least 10 years of relevant experience in the commercial real estate lease administration industry and/or paralegal, accounting or property management fields having worked in either (or both) the Landlord or Tenant sector.
• Working experience with commercial real estate leases and industry standard applications.
• Process-driven work style
• Analytical, pays attention to detail, but finds satisfaction with production.
• Provides high degree of professional customer service to both internal and external parties.
• Excellent communications and organization, follow-through and follow-up, meet commitments and deadlines.
• Able to work under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines, effectively handle stressful situations, and work with minimal direction/supervision.
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners
• Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful
• Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail
Attractive Salary Package