Posted 1 year ago
- The Regional Property Manager directly supervises the performance of a portfolio of assets with the ultimate accountability for operating each within all financial and operational expectations.
- Delivers all property budgets and annual plans to Owners by required date. Reviews Market Surveys and adjusts Rent Schedules at least monthly.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a current marketing plan for each community.
- Performs regular management of Delinquency Report and NSF and collection procedures to ensure maximum potential collection of income.
- Reviews paperwork on new rentals, move-ins and move-outs, make ready status, budget control, renewals, marketing, etc. during onsite visits to ensure company policy and procedure is being followed.
- Meets as required with owner’s representative to review financial and operational performance.
- Maintains a regular schedule of property visits and inspections of all operational aspects of the communities.
- Actively supervises a team of property management staff.
- Provides clear, precise and consistent communication to site team members, performs ongoing training, coaching, counseling, etc. to ensure that the team is working at its maximum potential within a collaborative work environment.
- Responsible and accountable for recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring and the ultimate success or failure of each hire.
- Conducts regular performance and wage reviews with staff including Property Managers and Maintenance Supervisors.
- Responsible for ensuring that all staff members in all departments operate within OSHA standards and company safety and general policies at all times.
- Practices and promotes cross functional teamwork among all associates.
- Travel and overnight stays required.
- Works on special projects and performs other duties as assigned