Daily editing of Vo's, Sot’s, teases and reporter packages in a deadline oriented environment for live cable business news network.
Other editing assignments can include; multi-camera interviews, full show edits and promos.
Editing with reporters/producers while using Grass Valley Edius edit system- when necessary, edit independently without reporter/producer presence.
Ensure accuracy of all audio/video levels while monitoring signal through a Waveform/Vector scope monitor and audiometers.
Perform basic troubleshooting on edit systems.
• Minimum 2 years experience editing in non-linear edit rooms for live broadcast news environment.
• Strong knowledge of Grass Valley Edius edit system and Stratus workflow.
• Experience working in a network shared environment.
• Strong knowledge of title tool, multi-layered effects, audio sweetening and project file media management.
• Strong knowledge of P2, other digital file and codecs.
• Strong knowledge reading Waveform/Vector scope monitors.
• Strong knowledge of WEB related file formats.
• Knowledge of other non-linear edit systems helpful.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• The ability to work all shifts, overtime, weekends, and/or holidays as needed is ESSENTIAL.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Attractive Salary Package