Daily review of television shows, Internet clips, for writers to review for monologue and comedy segments.
Work independently to find the video clip(s) to pitch for comedy or guest segments.
Coordinate video clip elements with writers and editors.
Work with writers to research that hard to find clip for jokes.
Work with producers to find video to support guest segments.
Sourcing clips from YouTube, Getty, AP etc.
Fact check material for show as assigned
• Obsessive knowledge of pop culture, politics, and Internet culture.
• Strong editorial voice only selecting the best clips of the day.
• Previous talk show or news experience a plus.
• Ability to work under constant deadlines.
• Must be able to multi-task and possess excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment as a member of a daily production team.
• Knowledge of clip libraries and stock footage sources a plus.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Bachelors degree
• Minimum 3 years production experience.
• Minimum 1 year experience in a research role.
Attractive Salary Package